Wednesday 10 December 2008

How to Cook/Boil Egg


IN PRESSURE COOKER:

Just put the eggs in a cooker container same as the one we use to make rice.Pour sufficient water to cover it and pressure cook it for 3-4 whistles. Let the cooker cool and then open it, discard the water and peel the eggs.

HOW TO BOIL EGG:
1) Take water in a pan and slide the eggs in it carefully. Do not stack them one over the other. The water level should be 1-2″ above eggs.
2) Cook for about 20mins on medium high.
3) Discard the hot water immediately and pour ice over it. (Ice helps easy peeling of eggs).
4) When the eggs are completely cooled (after about 5-6mins in ice), take them out and peel them.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About me

I love to cook! I'll blog here about recipes I try, recipes I create, and random thoughts on food and cooking. I rarely follow a recipe exactly, and usually that works out OK, but sometimes it doesn't... it's always an adventure in my kitchen! "This is Dedicated to my Hubby & my Aunt"