Tuesday 30 September 2008

Vazhapoo Vadai

INGREDIENTS:

Banana flower chopped - 1 1/2cups
Channa dal - 1 cup
Onion chopped finely - 1
Green chilli - 2 chopped
Coriander leaves - chopped
Curry leaves - chopped
Asaefoetida - a pinch
Salt
oil

START:
Boil 2 cups of water,Add flower to it. Cook for 4 mnts then strain water and keep it aside.Soak channa dal for 3-4hrs.Grind it into course paste.
Now mix onion, chillies, salt, cooked flowers , curry leaves, coriander leaves,grinded channa. Take a small portion and roll into small balls. Make it flat and deep fry them in oil.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About me

I love to cook! I'll blog here about recipes I try, recipes I create, and random thoughts on food and cooking. I rarely follow a recipe exactly, and usually that works out OK, but sometimes it doesn't... it's always an adventure in my kitchen! "This is Dedicated to my Hubby & my Aunt"