Thursday 9 October 2008

Carrot Payasam

INGREDIENTS:

Carrot - 2
Milk – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 4 spoons
Cashew nut – 15
Ghee – As Required

START:

Cook Carrot in pressure cooker keep it aside.
Once the Carrot is cool off, grind the cooked Carrot and Sugar with 10 Cashew nuts. Make sure that you grind finely.
Heat Ghee in a pan, add 5 Cashew nuts. Once Cashew nuts turned into golden brown, add the finely grounded mixture and stir for sometime.
Then add the hot milk and stir for sometime.Payasam Ready!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About me

I love to cook! I'll blog here about recipes I try, recipes I create, and random thoughts on food and cooking. I rarely follow a recipe exactly, and usually that works out OK, but sometimes it doesn't... it's always an adventure in my kitchen! "This is Dedicated to my Hubby & my Aunt"