Wednesday 25 February 2009

Tomato Soup


If u r suffering from cold,need some relief from throat,nose clog try this soup.Ginger in soup have immediate reaction on cold.

INGREDIENTS:

4 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
3 cups of water
Ginger - 2 inch (finely grated)
Garlic - 6 cloves (finely chopped)
Onion - 1 (sliced)
Pepper - 1 tablespoon (grounded)
Corn flour - 1 tablespoon
Chilli powder - 1/2 tbp
salt to taste
Coriander/Mint to garnish.

START:

1)In a pressure cooker Vessel put tomatoes,ginger,garlic,onion,2 cups of water.Cook for 3 whistles.
2)Cool it for 15 mts.Grind them.
3)Filter the grinded mixture(using filter).
4)Heat a pan,pour the filtered jiuce,add 1 cup of water,add chilli powder,add pepper,add corn flour.cook for 5-10mts.
5)Cool it.Filter it again.Add salt.
6)Coriander/Mint to Garnish.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About me

I love to cook! I'll blog here about recipes I try, recipes I create, and random thoughts on food and cooking. I rarely follow a recipe exactly, and usually that works out OK, but sometimes it doesn't... it's always an adventure in my kitchen! "This is Dedicated to my Hubby & my Aunt"